Do you want to increase your muscle mass but you have a hard time? Here we tell you how to do it.
Stop wasting your time with exercises or bad habits that only hurt you. Here is the best way to increase your muscle mass in a short time.
10 quick tips to increase muscle:
- You should not exercise every day. As you read, exercising daily will not help you develop your muscle mass. What it will do is let the muscles rest. It is not advisable to exercise the same area more than twice a week. The only part of your body that you can work on daily is the calf. On the other hand, the muscles of the arms are easily exhausted, so you must work them less frequently.
- Lifting weight with superior grip is the exercise that will give you the best results. Forget the machines that stabilize the weight for you. If you really want to work your body do bench press, squats, pull ups or dead lifts.
- Sleeping for 8 hours guarantees that your muscles develop. Not only is it enough to go to the gym, rest is very important for the body to replace dead cells and secrete growth cells.
- Food is a key point. In some way you must recover the energies consumed. Red meat provides vitamins and especially proteins, essential to achieve volume. Of course, we recommend that you do not eat it more than twice a week. Avoid fats, because these will not help you build muscle, but belly.
- Of course you can pamper yourself for a day. It is necessary to consume a little fat. Therefore, we advise you to break the diet for a day and enjoy your favorite dish, as long as it is not junk food.
- For a routine to work, you do not have to spend hours in the gym. You can exercise from 30 to 45 minutes. That’s right, less than an hour! Many people make the mistake of spending a lot of time training, which causes a muscular exhaustion. The best are the short routines, but that should make every minute you spend in the gym worthwhile.
- Few repetitions with a lot of weight is the key to increase muscle mass. Little weight and many repetitions will only help you to mark the area you work.
8.Five servings of fruits and vegetables will give you a large number of antioxidants that make proteins reach the muscles faster. You must mix the consumption of both
- Proteins are supplements that provide you with the nutrients you need to build muscle. Never take protein without exercise, because if you do, all these nutrients will become fat for your body.
- Doing push ups on the floor with just one arm is better than doing them with two. Why? You will burn more fat while working on your abdomen, chest, shoulders, trunk and triceps.