To minimize acne marks, we must be consistent with treatments that, in addition to helping us with these scars, combat premature aging and dryness of dermis.
Acne is one of those skin conditions that usually leave noticeable marks, especially when it is not treated properly. Squeezing grains, using inappropriate products or overloading affected areas with treatments are actions that can have uncomfortable consequences. Decreases acne scars by using the preparations presented here.
Although there are many methods to disguise or eliminate it, sometimes acne leaves small scars that are difficult to remove. Luckily, there are products of natural origin that, applied regularly, help to attenuate these imperfections to restore the beauty of the face.
In this opportunity, we want to share five good options so that you do not hesitate to use them when you face this problem. Discover them!
Decrease acne scars with these natural solutions
1. Aloe vera and vitamin E for Acne Scars:
The combination of aloe vera gel with vitamin E oil gives us an antioxidant and repairing treatment that facilitates the reduction of the scars left by acne.
Its essential nutrients are absorbed through the pores and help remove impurities while stimulating the regeneration of affected tissues. In fact, thanks to its power to curb dryness and oxidative damage, it is a great solution to prevent premature aging.
3 tablespoons of aloe vera (45 gr)
1 capsule of vitamin E
- Extract the aloe vera gel and mix it with a vitamin E capsule.
- After obtaining a thick cream, rub it over the affected areas and let it absorb without rinsing.
- Repeat its use every night.
2. Carrot and honey for acne scars:
The carrot beta-carotene, in addition to its vitamin C and minerals, helps to repair damaged skin to improve its healing process. These nutrients increase the presence of collagen and elastin, which gives the face a healthier and younger appearance.
In this case, we enhance these effects with the prodigious honey of bees, known for its antioxidant, antibacterial and regenerating action.
2 tablespoons of honey (50 gr)
- Boil the carrot in water until it softens.
- When it is ready, crush it with a fork and combine the paste obtained with the honey of bees until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- Clean the affected areas and apply the mask.
- Let it act 30 mins and Wash.
- Repeat this, 3 times a week.
3. Egg white and orange peel:
By mixing egg white with orange peel, we can obtain an exfoliating and repairing treatment, ideal for acne-prone skin. These properties help to remove the impurities that adhere to the pores and, by the way, provide a protective effect against stains and scars.
1 orange peel
1 egg white
- Dry an orange peel (preferably organic, to avoid chemicals).
- Grind it to a powder.
- Mix the crust with an egg white.
- Rub the mask affected areas by acne.
- Let it dry for 30 or 40 minutes and rinse with warm water.
- Repeat its use 3 times a week, in the evening hours.
4. Lemon and almond oil:
The antioxidants in lemon juice mixed with the healthy fats of almond oil make this treatment one of the best options to reduce blemishes and scars. It has interesting antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects that reduce the presence of acne and toxins to achieve a healthy face and free of imperfections.
3 tablespoons of almond oil (45 gr)
2 tablespoons of lemon juice (20 ml)
- Squeeze the lemon juice and mix it with the almond oil.
- Dip a piece of cotton in the product and rub it over the areas affected by acne.
- Let it absorb well and rinse with warm water.
- Use it every night before going to sleep.
5. Natural yogurt and Strawberries:
The hydrating and repairing mask of yogurt and strawberries concentrates large amounts of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that help improve the skin’s regeneration process. Its application eliminates dead cells and, by the way, regulates the pH of the skin to prevent the appearance of acne.
5 tablespoons of plain yogurt (75 gr)
2 ripe strawberries
- Crush two ripe strawberries and mix them with the natural yogurt until you get a creamy paste.
- Rub the treatment on the areas affected by acne and let it act for 40 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Repeat this 3 times a week.
Do you want to erase the marks that acne left you? Choose one of the treatments mentioned and include it in your regular beauty routine to enjoy its benefits. As a bit of final advice, keep in mind that its effects are not immediate, but can be very interesting when used on a recurring basis.